That Is Not The Case, Because Anyone, Including You, Can Be Regarded As A Trusted Authority!
You Need To Be Viewed As One In Any Case If You Desire Online Success! The Following Guidelines Will Set You On The Path To Establishing Yourself As A Trusted Authority!
1) Publish Written And Video Content. If you wish to achieve success online you have to establish yourself as a trusted authority. This starts with consistent blogging. It is indeed the foundation. Now no doubt you are aware that the theme of my site is video communication. So you might be confused as to why I appear to be writing so much! There is no confusion here because you should use video content too! I happen to add video to some of my articles. The point is that you must blog. Combining the written word with video content is the smart way to do it!
2) Encourage People To Connect With You. Developing an online presence entails building relationships. The social media platforms are excellent venues for creating new ones, so use them. Concentrate on the main ones like Facebook and Twitter. However, you can use the lesser known ones too for search engine optimization purposes. One of the ways that you can accomplish this is by posting video content on the Fusion Wall then sharing the video on over 200 sites. This is great way to generate traffic too!
3) Generate Interaction With Your Audience. The content that you create should instigate a conversation or a discussion with your readers. Therefore your articles and/or videos should prompt questions. The answers to these questions should generate thoughtful responses. Mere yes or no answers will not create any interest. You want your audience to be fully engaged and eager to share your information with others. You can also post your own captivating comments about various topics to promote engagement.
4) Share Your Articles On Various Social Sites. It is one thing to write good articles or produce excellent video content. But that is no good if no one knows that you are writing or producing. Your content needs to be shared or marketed. Now you may not know what they means exactly, so I will explain. Marketing your information simply means posting your articles and videos to the various social networking sites. Specifically post them to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google. I use Shareaholic to accomplish this!
5) Your Objective Is To Be Known As An Expert. Ultimately your goal is to expand your reputation as a trusted authority. So as I have reiterated in this article and others throughout my site, you should produce content regularly. Do it every day if you can! Go even further and pen an e-book. Don’t be daunted by this either. If you are producing content on a regular basis you can derive material for your e-book from previously published information. Internet marketing and its components can be a positive experience!